Tuesday, May 10, 2011











My papa passed away this week. He was an incredible man that will truly be missed. He was a family man who talked about and loved his family until he took his last breath. He loved Dellan and Laney and I am so glad he got to spend time with them while he was still with us. We went out to fish and chips with them in the early winter, the last time I was up north. We traveled up north again this week for his funeral. Tony stayed at my parent's house with the kids while I went to Sonora for the service. The day after the service we brought the kids up to visit with my grandma. It is so special every time the babies get to see their great grandparents. We had a picnic in her bedroom! After our lunch we headed to my cousin Heather's house where the babies played with her two boys. They had fun playing with big boy toys outside! I miss living near my family and enjoyed the time I got to spend with them, even if under sad circumstances.

No comments: