Thursday, August 26, 2010

Teeth!!!!

Dellan has been "teething" for months now. He starting chewing and drooling on everything in sight a couple months ago, but the doctor said some babies will do that for up to 4 months before they actually get teeth. I had heard all the nightmare stories of what to expect when the babies actually started teething. I was ready for sleepless nights, fussy babies, and fevers. Boy was I surprised when Dellan was sucking on my knuckle 2 days ago to feel something sharp. Sure enough.... the entire top of a tooth was through on his bottom right. He realy hadn't been acting any different than before. I have been checking and feeling his tooth like crazy to watch it's progress. I checked it yesterday at lunch. When he woke up from his afternoon nap at 3:00 I was shocked to feel tooth number two! The second bottom tooth is all the way through too! He is one happy little man still with no signs of discomfort. Why do I have a feeling this will be a different experience with the Laneybug?!?!?

This is what Deemie looks like these days... always has something in his mouth!






No comments: