Thursday, November 11, 2010

Go Giants!

Tony and I both grew up Giants fans, and Tony is crazy about them, so he set his mind to taking his son to the World Series Game and I am so glad he did! We had amazing seats (row M) behind the Giants dugout. I was a little worried about the babies with the noise and weather, but everything was perfect! It was actually warm the night we went and the babies were perfect. We had them in Bjorns most of the time and they were happy to stand up/sit down/repeat with us the whole game! It was pretty clear that the guys sitting next to us were not too stoked when we showed up, but they were high fiving the babies by the end of the game. I think everyone was amazed at how good they were :0) The lady behind us was even holding Laney by the end of the game! The Giants won and now the kids can say they have been to a world series game for their team... I think Dad is the most excited about this! But hopefully Deemie will appreciate it one day. It was one of my favorite nights as a little family!












No comments: