Tuesday, February 2, 2010

33 Weeks!

We met with the doc this morning and everyone is healthy and strong. The heartbeats have dropped, which he says is a sign of maturity to be ready for the real world! Since I have had no contractions thus far the doc is hopeful we will get to 36/37 weeks. It is absolutely crazy and impossible to wrap my mind around the fact that this is only 3 weeks away! wow. I feel so unprepared/ready to be a mommy myself. My guess is most people feel this way before their first child. It is just hard to imagine the little ones actually here.

Our to-do list is coming along:

pediatrician............ check
register at hospital.... check
pack hospital bags...... half check
birth plan.............. check
birthing classes........ check (registered but not completed)
nursery................. check (minus Laney's bedding)
car seats............... no check (need to swing by firestation)
bottles, swings, pack n' plays, necessities set up.... check!

Now we just wait for labor or water to break... weird!

1 comment:

ErikaSams said...

Oh my gosh this is SO exciting!!! :)