Monday, February 1, 2010

Socal Baby Shower


















To view all the pictures from the shower in an album click here!

A huge thank you to my sister in law, Shannon, and dear friend, Sunnie, for hosting a perfect baby shower! I hadn't heard anything about the day before showing up, and I was blown away. The decorations and details were immaculate. They had custom ordered napkins, ribbons, and labels with the twins names on them. It was adorable! They had the playroom set up with burp cloths for people to paint. As you can see in the pictures, this ended up being the kids favorite part! Poor Sunnie may have burp cloths drying around her house for a month!

We snacked on delicious sandwiches, nuts, grapes, and sweets (notice all that green candy!) before having my all-time favorite cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes in Thousand Oaks. Sunnie's daughter, Jordyn, was a big help with the memory game where we had to remember all the baby items from a tray. Sunnie actually got me several baby necessities I didn't have yet (and the cutest two bibs I've ever seen) from this game... thank you! At the end of the shower we were asked to write "Laura" and "Tony" vertically on a piece of paper and come up with baby words for each letter. The guest who had the most matches to mine won. It is obvious I am a little concerned about the lack of sleep. My list was: laughing, awake, urinating, rattle, apple sauce, teething, onesies, and yawn (I can't remember my n!).

I received many items off my registry, but also opened some of the most adorable baby outfits and toys! It was a fun mix of needed registry items and super-fun goodie bags of cuteness :0)

No comments: