Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

Tony's sister, Stephanie, flew in from Michigan with her 4 month old son, Owen, for Spring Break. We all traveled down to Manhattan Beach to spend Saturday with Tony's other sister, Shannon, and her in-laws. It was a packed house, so Tony and I enjoyed taking our own little family down to the beach. It was the babies first trip to the beach! We ate icecream (the babies had delicious formula oceanside) and went for a walk on the beach. It was a great Saturday!




Easter Sunday we met the Knopp family at Sagebrush for brunch. They have outside seating so it was nice and open for the babies. They did great! We had them in their comfy stroller (I LOVE this thing!) and even did a feeding easily at the restaurant. They are so good! I just love being able to take my little loves with me wherever I go!




No comments: