Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Does this make me look fat?

We met a couple friends for a playdate in the park today and wore our rash guards and bathing suit bottoms so we could play in the splash pad and go swimming after. Let's just say tight rashguards and my babies are not such a good match. Laney's belly was hanging out in every picture! The sweet little girly/ruffle set is not so cute on my tubbo. And Dellan is in Levi's old size 2 outfit... size 2! I know they are big, but there is no way he is a size 2!

When we got there we learned that the splash pad is turned off oct. 1 for winter, so we just hing our and played on the blanket. Dellan kept trying to grab the camera, so I ended up with a million pictures that are half covered by his hand.

Issac is growing up so fast and we are so excited he is big enough to play with us now. He and Laney had fun lounging together for awhile. Meanwhile Dellan and Marley continue to become friends. Marley gave Dellan lots of kisses and Dellan continued to roll down the slight hill right into Marley's lap.

Dellan can sit almost anywhere now, but I still put him in the boppy so I know he won't hurt himself when he falls over. I stuck Laney in it for a second today and by the time I turned around this is what she looked like! She can do the gorilla style sit if she tries, but we all know Laney is not always into trying her best! I had to squish up a towl to prop her up a little better.

After the park Elyse and Isaac came back to go swimming. We LOVED cooling down in the pool. It was a hot day today!














1 comment:

Daddy said...

too cute. I miss me niece and nephew!