Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day was wonderful. There is nothing better than being a mom , and I just wanted to hang out with my kiddos all day, so Tony, the kids, and I met our old neighbors for brunch at the Hyatt in Westlake where we laughed and talked outside for hours. We even had lovely balloon hats made to wear for the day! The kids were dressed in black and white and so cute. Miss Laney would not cooperate for a picture, but I had to post something... she is wearing her cow printed leg warmers from who else... Thanks Grammie. They were a hit!

After brunch we headed to Malibu Wines to picnic and sip wine on the grounds with his parents. It is one of Tony and my favorite spots to relax, but it was packed! We still had a nice time with his parents, but it was a little chilly!







No comments: