Thursday, May 6, 2010

Smiles

Laney has been feeling better now that she is back on our old formula and has a fun new development to go along with it... smiles! She smiles in response to things she likes now! So far it is usually my voice accompanied by over exaggerated smiles or the silly white bear mobile that came with the pack n play. Yesterday was the first time she really started this and I love it! Last night when I put her back to bed after the 3am feeding I looked over (about 5 minutes later) and she was just smiling huge staring at the bears above her head. Same thing happened after 6am feeding. It was the cutest thing ever :0) Here are some ok pics trying to capture her sweet smile. Unfortunately every time I get the camera ready she stares at it and stops smiling.

No comments: